Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Feel Like Its Christmas!!

Look what treasures I found in my mail box today!

For a family historian its like Christmas.

My sister Carli texted me a few days ago to let me know she made a visit to the Washakie County Courthouse in Worland, Wyoming.  She was sending a box of "stuff" with Frank's probate records.
(I was counting the days for it to get here.)
  
In the box were some loose pictures, a photo album of Frank and Edna's family, postcards, and a dvd that was played at a recent family member's funeral, and a cd full of family photos in her collection.  

I wish I could get "Christmas" presents like this every week.  I would say every day but I need a few days to study them and scan them.  This stuff is really a treasure.

Thanks, Carli.  You're the best!!



P.S.  I just recently learned that my oldest daughter Evelynne has breast cancer at stage 2.  Please, give me a few more days to process this dreadful news and to re-arrange my schedule so that I can help her as she needs me.   I will keep up with this as best I can though there may be more than a few days between posts.   All prayers are welcome.                                                   

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure Sis - More will be on it's way when I find it.

    ReplyDelete